9.01.2010

cffd summer picnic

the summer picnic was a lot of fun this year. the women's auxiliary coaxed me into face painting the littles. it actually wasn't that bad! my favorite kiddies were there and i got to paint whatever they wanted. i wish i had a picture of the Black Pearl that i painted for one little boy. it was pretty damn good. molly had on the cutest little outfit & i tried to get a picture of her smiling, but she wouldn't. i think i even begged at one point.
riley has no problem hamming it up for the camera.
there i am working hard....hardly working (sorry my hair looks like crap. i had just walked out of the shower & it was super humid & rainy out)
jimmy got her to smile! he said it took a lot of hard work though. haha she cracks me up.
there's alex. he wanted batman painted across his face.
bubbles!
nicole's pink turtle. or watermelon. i guess it depends on what angle you're looking at it.
brian & nicolas coming back from the "special guest" [aka ice cream truck]. he didn't even have my go-to ice cream selection that i always got from the ice cream man growing up. [the pink baseball glove with the gumball baseball] so i went with my 2nd favorite choice, which was a HIT! The giant FIRECRACKER!
"A" went with ironman
molly went with my choice. us "grown-ups" had fun with these...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...