8.31.2010

my new flash!



jimmy's parents bought me a new flash for my camera! here are my first ever pictures while using it. i discovered that you can purposely take a picture of a moving object with a ghostly like figure following it while using this flash. so i'm going to have to look into that. i tried it briefly by throwing a ball into the air, and it looked kinda cool.


oakley was starstruck by the flash! hehe
look at him just posed in front of his mouse. what a ham!

they also got me the battery grip for the camera. this allows me to take vertical shots easier, bc of the grip (obviously) and the new shutter button. i need to go get two big camera batteries for it. it will also last longer [battery-wise]. :) i need to get those asap! bc that would be sooooo useful for football games!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...