9.25.2013

31 in 3

Oh wow.  I'm going to be 31 on Saturday.  I can't believe it.  I still feel and act like like 21...Ok, Ok, 18?..  When my mom was 31 she had an 8 yr old girl & a 6 yr old girl!  I have a 2.5 yr old boy & a 9m old boy.   That means I need to have baby #3 in less than 3 years.  She was 34 when she had her last bambino.  

Things are really busy still.  I feel like I don't get a chance to sit down and relax until about 9:40pm and by that time I am EXHAUSTED!  I've been trying to get out twice a week to spend time with adults, but I think it's catching up with me.  

I just got offered to help chaperone the 8th grade DC trip.  I told myself that I would never do one of those.  But I really thought about it.  I'm getting paid to go to DC.  I could definitely use a refresher on that area of my life.  Plus this is a good group of kids.  So sure, why not?  It's not the little "getaway" I was looking for, but I think it will be good for me.  I hope it works out.

Tonight I have a volleyball game right after I coach volleyball.  Going to be a tough one to coach today,  I hope they do well.   I'm looking forward to playing afterward though.  I have a great group of girls this year.  They don't have a winning season, but they are all in great spirits about it.  Even their parents keep telling me what a great job I'm doing with them.   I'm glad they are all happy, I just wish the girls could win some games.  (For their benefit, not mine)  It's not that I could care less. I would love a winning season, I just really want them to improve.  And I think they have, so kuddos to muah!


Oh crap, gotta go.  Be back later! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...