9.26.2013

2013 Different Needz Foundation Charity Golf Outing

So, I was the event photographer for the Different Needz Luke Jordan Annual Golf Outing.  The weather was great!  So I was finally able to take pictures of people golfing.   There are so many pictures you can take of that though.  So after asking to help inside, I just kinda waited until people where done golfing.  A foursome asked me to come along with them. (They could see that I needed something to do).  They even let me golf with them.  And apparently, I'm not bad!  Looks like Jimmy needs to take me to the driving range!  I have a better picture on my instagram account.


 photo blogit3355_zps374abe71.jpg


Since I was out with the golfers, I was a little late to getting back for the evening portion of the event.  So I didn't have time to get ready or do my hair.  Oops.  Well maybe next year, I'll get my own cart so I can drive myself around.



 photo blogit3354_zpse6198c49.jpg

This picture cracks me it.  Cousin It, playing golf.  HA!  Then Jimmy & I at the dinner that night.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...