8.06.2012

randified....

Wanna see the most random pictures ever?

Photobucket

So as you can see, I'm running out of room in my dime jar.  So I bought a new BIG jar to hold them.  I'm debating on if I should put new dimes in the old jar until it gets full again and them dump it, but that took me about 9 years to fill up.  Haha.  I think I should just find something else to put in that little jar.  Plus the new jar can fit my quarters from my Grandma S. So that is cool, too.


Photobucket

Dragon Fruit.

Looks so pretty on the outside.  Looks like a white kiwi fruit on the inside.  Tastes like NOTHING.  I mean absolutely NO FLAVOR.  boring.



You've been officially randified*.













*Ran•di•fied:  | ran dē fīed |
adjective

officially recognized as looking at something random

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...