8.11.2012

It's Been Rainy...

It's been raining and I have had volleyball all week.  Perfect time to get organized.


We put Nature Stone in our laundry room.  It feels so nice on my feet. :)  Not to mention that it looks a hell of a lot better than the gross brown floor with the old glue all over it.


Photobucket



Photobucket

Just feels cleaner!

Photobucket

I spent a day putting all of this stuff back on the IKEA shelf.  I even managed to get 2 open shelves.  Time to shop! Ha  Just kidding.

Here I am 24 weeks pregnant about to tackle the long forgotten office....


Photobucket

Well.  It doesn't look totally clutter free.  BUT there is a huge improvement.  Stuff you can't even see.  You couldn't walk in the room before.  Now ya can.  There is even space to pay the bills.  Woohoo!

I also put up some more of Jimmy's awards that were just lying on the ground.

Photobucket


The Office Depot box will be gone soon.  The giraffe photo boxes & karaoke machine will be gone when the built-in is done.  The fabric in the blue tub is for my T-shirt quilt that will NEVER get done.  Haha.  So tedious.  No time for that crap.

Eh.  Good start.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...