8.06.2012

Car Explosion

Photobucket

The movie, Toy's House, is being filmed in our town.  Since I work for our local paper, I get VIP privileges to doing stuff.  I got to stand in a good spot to take pictures of a car they exploded for the movie.  And better yet, my family also got to stand by me as well to check it out.

Photobucket

Boom goes the dynamite.

Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket

It was pretty cool to watch.  But 13 seconds of fun didn't quite add up to the hour of standing in the scorching sun....... without water......being 6 months pregnant.

I did however get my picture taken with an actor from one of my favorite shows!!! It's on my instagram account.

Jimmy and I also talked to the producer, maybe i'll be starring in one of his next movies.  HAHA!!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...