2.19.2012

Plop it.....bitch.

Photobucket


Yes, It's Sunday.  I am aware.  Maybe I should call these the Weekend Plops.  Haha.  So let's see:

In the top row you'll notice that my family has gained some winter weight.  OR maybe I have a Fatify app on my phone.  Who knows?  All I know is that it's funny.  Then we have Daisy being camera shy. That heart that is made from the milk....yeah NOT PLANNED.  I looked down and was impressed so I HAD to take a picture.  I subbed for Middle school & Gurney this week.  While I was in my Middle School class, some high school kids (who I usually sub for) brought me some Chocolate Almond Mousse they made in Home Ec.  It was DELICIOUS!  Then I tried to get Cade to pose with a hat I was making, but he was in the process of ripping it off.

Then I had to make a jersey for my mom for Mikey's Senior Night.  If you notice the book next to my foot, Blankie, we are not going to encourage our children to have "blankies," so if anyone wants it, let me know!*  I saw that license plate today.  Dr. Boner.  Giant, massive killer strawberries!  Caden's crusty hair from dinner last night.  ew.  I'm pretty sure he did that so he could get a bath, bc he LOVES baths.  Ladies' man.  SHOES!





*I have a pillow, Pinky, that I have had since I was 5.  You have already seen pictures of her, (yes her) because I have blogged about it.  HAha  And Yes, I took her to college with me and she still sleeps by my head EVERY NIGHT!  But I wasn't obsessed in the fact that I didn't carry her around. So I guess it's  a little different.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...