2.03.2012

plop it like it's hot...

Photobucket


Yeah, I haven't taken enough pictures this week with my phone to plop.  So I took 5 from previous folders.

1. Do you see that GIANT bruise on the back of my leg?   Yeah, I have no idea how that got there.  Which actually kinda freaks me out.

2. Above that picture is an iPhone app.  If you can't figure out what it is, it's a vibrator!  A frickin' vibrator.  Now, I am one to advocate the use of vibrators {hello- I had a pure romance party} But C'MON!  If someone downloaded this for real use, that might indicate a problem.  Haha.   I read the reviews on it, just to see if people were thinking the same as me.  And most of them were pissed bc it didn't work. Ha!  Turns out-it's bc they didn't have their phone on vibrate. hehe. drrrr.


So anyway, there it is.  The Friday Phone Plop.

wait, it is Friday, right?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...