2.19.2012

lil diddy

Wow.  It's amazing how much I can get done in a little amount of time.

Today, I ran some errands, went grocery shopping, worked on Senior Night stuff, did dishes (yuck), finished laundry, and changed out Cade's toys.  Then after I put him down for bed I took down Valentine's day decorations, and put up St Patty's Day & Mardi Gras stuff.  I also cleaned up the house a little.  And I did that in about 30 min.  Now I'm hungry.  haha

I hear a girl scout cookie calling my name....That's just craptacular!


I learned how to crochet and now I'm addicted.  I started off making a rose, then Whitney showed me how to make an owl hat, and today I finished a giraffe baby beanie.  It's kinda calming.  Almost like yoga under the stars calming, almost.  

Yesterday I swam at the gym and I thought I would be in much worse shape than I'm in today.  I hurt a teeny tiny bit but while I was doing it I sure as hell felt it!  And I lost another pound!  Only 4 more LBS to my goal weight!  But I can't really be excited about that.  What's the point of being light, if you still have to hide your body bc it's so CELLULITE ridden!?!?!




















fuck cellulite.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...