9.15.2011

This scares me

So I've gone to the chiropractor 2x now, and I'm STILL TERRIFIED!  Every time* she does an adjustment, I want to vomit.  That is how freaked out I am.  That canNOT be good for you!  But whatever.  She claims that she will be able to help me, so we'll see.  I'm willing to make this pain go away, so if getting my spine cracked does the trick- so be it.

Ater reviewing my xrays & MRI's she concluded that I have a fractured vertebrae, mild degeneration, irritated nerves, and disc compression.  And for being so young, I should NOT have these problems & the chronic pain- so she wants to make me better.

Talking about all of this makes me want a back massage!





*Why isn't "every time"  one word?  Because, I really think it should be!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...