9.15.2011

CF vs NDCL

Here are some pictures from the football game. Yes, I realize that I'm behind. It's been REALLY busy here- so I will try to get the newer ones up soon!
  PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

CF sort of sucks this year. Yeah, I said it! Whatever! I've being honest. They don't have a real quarterback, so they just hand off the ball. Yes, I understand that it's working for them, but that is only because their defense is so good. Honestly, if they didn't have that- they wouldn't be winning. Which is unfortunate for their 6'5" Wide Receiver. But, the good thing is that he will be saving his game for D1 College Football.

 So there! When it's the 3rd quarter, and you haven't given the ball to that WR yet, you know that either:

A) the coaches must have beef with him or are just f*cking stupid
B) the quarterback just can't throw for shit
C) the other WR sucks cock
D) all of the above.


 Go Tigers! haha

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...