9.01.2011

Monica's 50th!

And then it was off to Monica's surprise party. Caden & I were party animals that day. The theme was Hawaiian. I was wearing my great-grandma's vintage hawaiian dress (yes it was actually MADE in Hawaii). Sorry, I don't have a picture of it. There are never any pictures of me anymore, since I'm the only person who takes photos. I guess that's ok. But it does kinda of suck to have ALL of these pictures of other people holding Caden & never any of me holding me. I have to friggin' BEG people to take a picture of us when we are out. haha.

Photobucket

They pig roast was DEEEE-lish!

Photobucket

SURPRISE!!! They got her! Monica had NO idea!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nicole's cousin, Chris & his wife Kelley were due to have a baby a day before me. At Jeremy & Nicole's wedding Kelley & I discovered that we were both knocked up! It was crazy since we were due a day apart. Our babies ended up being 10 days apart. Caden, being born first & Josephina born 2nd. They met for the first time at this party & they were soooo cute together. Chris gave Cade The Talk, "now I'm gonna remember this day when you were 5 months old & I warned you." hehe

Photobucket

Photobucket

They were dancing together on the dance floor

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After the night was winding down, Caden & Josephina were sitting on a table hanging out, trying to suck on each other's toes. HaHa!

Kelley & I have arranged for them to get married.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...