11.08.2009

YAY!

woo hoo! chagrin won last night in their 1st round of playoffs!!!! i think it was 41- 16 or something, i dunno. who cares? just as long as they won! rock on!

on another note, so my dream.....

it was so "ocean's eleven/italian job" style. george clooney & brad pitt told me to drive this giant ice cream truck to a "site." being the skilled driver that i am, it was super fast turns and out of control jumps! well jimmy was supposed to follow me to make sure that i didn't go off course and run away with their loot. lucas & john were hired to stop the clooney/pitt fiasco. so they were trying to find me and follow me to my destination. i did everything i could to hide from them. (remember i'm driving a giant ice cream truck) at one point, i turned a corner to tip my truck over and hide it down a flight of stone steps. they drove right by me, bc my truck was tipped sideways and not sticking out. then i just flipped it over (bc i'm strong like that...uh?) finally they saw me and said they were on my side and i was delivering something bad. blah blah blah. that's all i remember.

another nice day out!!! too bad i have to play vb this afternoon and worry about why my doorbell shorted out and pretty much almost caught on fire.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...