7.15.2013

coming soon, i promise

More pictures coming soon!  I'm working on uploading them.

We just sold our house in 11 days, went on vacation 5 days before we closed, then came back to close on our new house, I photographed a wedding, and playing volleyball.  Oh yeah, and we also moved out...2 storage units later- - we are now shacking up with my parents.  I feel bad for them: they just inherited 2 babies, 2 more animals, and 2 more adults in their house.

So far we have been living here for 13 days.  It hasn't been too bad.  I have been spending this ENTIRE summer packing & moving that I didn't even realize that it is basically over.  I have 2 more weeks to enjoy it.

But, I do have some pictures to post.  I promise I'll get around to them soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...