7.30.2013

14 months 15 days

Ok, that isn't so bad.  The sold sign is in the front yard!  And the new owners moved into our old house.  So it's totally official!  We own 1109!  So exciting!  It would however, be more exciting if we lived there.  UGH!!!  I mean on one hand, it's nice because we are going to be making some pretty good bank off of these renters.  But on the the other, it would be nice to live in the super sweet house that we just bought!  Ha.

The master bathroom had an issue with the shower pan leaking.  The good news is that the previous owner had to take care of it.  The bad news, the tile job that they did looks like absolute crap!  So I'm kinda mad that we have to deal with that.  Maybe it's ok, if we end up re-doing it, we won't have to shower on the same "floor" as the gross renters did.  Yes, they are gross.  The house is ALWAYS a mess & it smells sooooooooo disgusting.   They have 2 teenage girls who are so disgusting.   I could never imagine Kim & I to be that gross when we were growing up.

Their dog also tore up the $6,000 carpet upstairs.  These assholes are ruining my dream home.

I can't wait to get into this house.  I have spent almost 2 years dreaming about stuff I would like to do to it (decorating-wise).  When we first looked at it, it was way out of our price range and I didn't even like it from the outside.  I kept saying, "I don't like Cape Cods.  Dormer windows cut into the rooms."  As soon as we stepped foot in there...."OH    My    GOD!  I want this house"   Everywhere I stepped, it got better & better.  I fell in love.  Hard.  Then we made an offer.  She declined.  Someone else also made an offer.  She declined.  Then she signed the 2-year rental agreement with these people.  And asked us if we were still interested.   Uh, yes!


It was a LONG road.  But we got it.  Jimmy is the best.  :)


Now, we just wait.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...