12.20.2012

thb moment

I was checking out the weather and the ticker at the top said, "Winter Storm Draco Pounds Midwest."  So being the "speak before you think" person that I am sometimes, I say out loud, "Winter storm Draco pounds midwest? Ugh! I want to be pounded!"  I laughed mid-word of "pounded."

I would say that.

Could be the lack of sleep I've been getting.  We can just blame it on that.  I can't believe it's December 20th already!!!!  I was really excited for the Christmas Holidays this year.  But I'm actually not looking forward to them now.  It's kinda sad.  I thought I would be getting better sleep by now & that means that Jimmy has to go back to work.   :(    Plus, as much as I want to see everyone, I really don't want to bring Caden & Ryder around anyone.  I canNOT afford to get either of them sick.  And everyone is sick right now.  Double-edged sword.

It's too bad everyone can't just look at the two of them from afar!  Haha.

*************************

So we have been camped out in our living room for the past 2 weeks.  (HOLY SHIT THAT WENT BY FAST)  and I just stood on the step looking down into here.  It looks like a frickin' tornado hit the room.  I don't handle clutter well.  I get very anxious and depressed when rooms are really messy.  I have to either just shut the door and walk away (my office)  or deal with the situation.  Well there is no door to the living room.  So the only thing I can think of is to THROW AWAY STUFF!

It's a good thing I bought NOTHING for the boys for Xmas.  I just wrapped up hand-me-downs.  There is no room for anything else.

*************************

Another rant. Our baby monitor is garbage!  The receivers are fully charged and keep beeping that there is no battery.  You have to hold it in a certain spot for it to work, too.  I really want to buy a video one, but they are NOT worth over $200.  I'll have to keep an eye out at the consignment shop.  Maybe they'll have one there and I can try to sell this one there.  hehe.

I have to go check on Ryder every 5 seconds to make sure he is okay, bc he doesn't lie still.  The boy is constantly fidgeting around.


Whew!  Okay.  Hopefully there will be more exciting & happier news for the next post.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...