12.28.2012

Christmas 2012

Photobucket



Photobucket

according to Caden, a christmas tree is a choo-choo dar.  so are christmas lights.

Photobucket



Photobucket

christmas morning brunch....ya need a bloody mary!

Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

I wrapped up everyone's gifts in random boxes.  Kim got an envelope box and my dad got a breast pump box.  HAHA

Photobucket

mikey & aunt sue

Photobucket

stockings at my mom's


Photobucket

one of kim & joe's dogs (Cody) enjoying a bone from Caden & Ryder

Photobucket

My mom made the cute cupcake tree.

Photobucket

My gag gift!  A crocheted bearded hat.  My dad got a creepy moveable pig mask

Photobucket


Jimmy made an awesome Mr. Potato Head

Photobucket


He also made the 8 pound Beef Tenderloin and the really good mushroom & onion topping.  OMG it was so GOOD!!!!!

Photobucket




Photobucket

Was this a gag gift???  HAHA

Photobucket

Kim's gag gift a glass jar head!  So cool


Photobucket

Cool Air Hog

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...