11.24.2012

Christmas Decorating!


My tradition is to put up the christmas decorations the day after Spanxgiving.  I got as much done as I could this year before we went to celebrate thanksgiving with Jimmy's family.  I also had to just walk away from the tree this year bc NONE of the christmas tree lights work, so we had to use some from the outdoor decorations.  Why can't they make lights that aren't CRAP!?!

We aren't doing a lot of christmas decorations this year, just because of being really busy with the new baby.  I almost want to just throw all of the non-working lights in a barrel and light the effers on fire!  They'd be lit then!

So I'm looking at my tree and the top string is blinking and the bottom 2 - - not so much.  ugh.

We pretty much have everything ready for the baby to get here. My hospital bag isn't completely packed, but eh.  Do I really need that stuff anyway?  Haha.

I'm looking forward to christmas this year!  I do every year.  But it's gonna be cool with the little nuggets!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...