11.27.2012

Beer & Diaper Party

So my friend Michelle & my mom wanted to throw Jimmy & I a party to celebrate Baby #2!  Instead of a shower, we had a little sprinkle: A Beer & Diaper Party!

I had a cool idea for invites so I made the invitations & also a backdrop that I wanted to hang in the baby's room anyway.  My mom made this awesome diaper cake & golf club bag!

It was so nice to see friends & family before the big day (which could be any day now- - I'm less than a week away from due date).



Photobucket

My mom also made the cupcakes, which had a surprise filling inside!  I took one bite and was hooked!


Photobucket
Cute little details on the cake.  I don't want to take it apart!!!


Photobucket

This cool golf bag made of diapers!  Unfortunately that was the first to be taken apart, bc it was made up of newborn diapers.  It was the coolest!!!!

Photobucket

Whitney made this adorable motorcycle with a tiger on it!!!!  She and Scott also made this awesome fruit baby basket!

Photobucket



Photobucket

Here it is at the party

And in the nursery!

I also made these for the nursery as well!

Photobucket

Caden opening some gifts.

My sister also made a super cute painting that will be hung up in the nursery as well!!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...