6.20.2012

Chicago Institute of Art

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

That blue bowl was made by a relative of mine.  Viktor Schreckengost.  How cool is that?

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

Bueller?     Bueller?     Bueller?


We watched Ferris Bueller when we got home to see if I would like it more than I already don't.  I figured I would appreciate it more now. Nope.  It's just eh.  More depressing than anything else.  And it's not fair that little shit gets away with some much.  However, I am impressed with his quick thinking.

1 comment:

Jenna S. said...

The blue bowl was the first object that I liked from the art museum... great minds thinks alike!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...