6.20.2012

Architectural Cruise

Photobucket

The Trump Tower looks like it's made of diamonds.


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Erin's graduation was in the Opera Building.  And I really like those floating balconies to the right.

Photobucket

The building to the right is one of my favorites with the wave-like balconies

Photobucket

Yes, that is pure gold on that tower.  To the right is Erin's school!

Photobucket

Interesting housing complex


Photobucket



Photobucket

Montgomery Ward's old warehouse. This building is ENORMOUS!

Photobucket



Photobucket

The Diva?  I think. I'm lucky I remembered half the stuff I did.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Cool boat shaped building

Photobucket



Photobucket

All of those heads are facing the building to watch over the inventory.  They are known as the Giant Pez Dispensers

Photobucket

Jimmy & I really liked these two apartment complexes.

Photobucket

Navy Pier.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...