5.15.2012

Fire Pit Grand Opener

I bought a little fire pit that folds up for storage in the winter months.  I have been DYING to use it.  Last night we finally got to.  It was the perfect night for a fire, too.  There was no wind and it was a little chilly but not freezing. We have a lot of sticks from the yard so it was good to get those burning!


Photobucket

And of course I bought s'more fixins!!!

Photobucket

Oh my gosh! I totally forgot how friggin' delicious roasted marshmallows taste.


Photobucket

Caden had dinner with his grandparents so Jimmy & I could ride the scooter and go out to eat.  He came home to find us in the backyard.  He was sorta fascinated with the fire.  But more interested in the marshmallows & graham crackers.  I'm not surprised.

Photobucket

And of course he loved them.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...