1.20.2012

Yay! On time.

Photobucket
Ace!   I got the plop in before midnight!  That still sounds odd, but I like it.


******************************************************

Wow, so it's been awhile since I've posted.  My account was actually signed out.  I've been working a lot and when I'm not, I'm doing stuff around the house.

It was nice, last night Jimmy & I finally had some free time and went over to Nicole & Jeremy's for dinner.  I brought baked apples for dessert.  Mmmmm.   Tomorrow, my dad & I are going to work on the built-in shelving unit that is going in the living room. I'm really excited for that.


And today I received some great news:  We are allowed to pour a patio in the backyard!  WooHoo!  Good thing we're best friends with an experienced concrete contractor!   So now I have to think of plans for that.   We'll probably install (if that is the right word choice) it after jimmy re-stains the fence.

So much to look forward to just making our house more awesome for us!  :)

Also if you get the Plain Dealer, keep your eyes open for wedding hairstyles.  The back of my head will be in it!  HAHA!  What?  It's my good side!  I don't know what day, but I believe it should be soon.   I don't get it, so I won't even see it probably.



toodles!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...