1.03.2012

Snow Shoot

Tried it today, more like a crap shoot.  But hopefully we can get out again and actually get some good shots.  Daisy at least had a great time.

Jimmy & I have been getting back into the gym, boy does THAT feel good.  Today we did chest & back and threw some ab rippers in there.

*um sidenote.  so sad that Wizards of Waverly Place is ending Jan 6th.

Ok, back to what I was saying.....the gym, yeah!  Love it.  Hopefully tomo I will also get my Photoshop up and running again.  I'm hoping that CS4 will work on this stupid OS X Lion.  If it doesn't I have NO IDEA what I'm going to do.  Photoshop is frickin  $$$$$$.   I read some articles and it looks like it might work.  Fingers Crossed  X X X X




well I should go, Cade is giving himself a round of applause for being so cool.  And now he is attacking my comp.

TT4N

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...