12.27.2011

Winter Photo Op

Yay! It finally snowed, well these were taken during our first snow day, but today it snowed, too!

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket
I hate that I'm a photographer.  I hate that I have so many visions of cool photo ideas, but I would LIKE for MY family to be a part of my ideas.  It's kinda hard to take the pictures I want of my family by myself.  So I have to ask others to do so.  My little bro came out in the freezing cold to take pictures of us.  I bossed him around telling him exactly what I wanted, and believe me I'm picky.  As much as I appreciate it, I still think I need to give him a few pointers.  Like focusing, for instance. haha.  And compostion.  I cropped these.  I think I'm just going to have to realize that there just won't be any Kristi Standard photographs of me & my guys.  :(




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
not to mention the fact that the guys don't exactly corporate very well.


Photobucket



ugh. whatever.




1 comment:

sarmeikle said...

hey, that looks like our front door! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...