12.20.2011

Lil Xmas Quiz

1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? depends on the scene. I like both
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa ALWAYS wraps our gifts!  They may not always look great...but they are wrapped!
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? colored on tree!!!!  white around front door.  Colored in bushes & trees outside
4. Do you hang mistletoe? yup! It's up there!!! Gotta find it
5. When do you put your decorations up? It's my tradition to put them up on the day after Thanksgiving, while everyone is out shopping for Black Friday Sales
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? for T-Day it's the green bean casserole.  For Xmas, it's anything my mom makes!
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? The year I realized there was no Santa.  What? I received an Ariel barbie doll that year!!  Ha- jk Waking up Christmas morning to the jingling bells and seeing the tree SURROUNDED by beautifully wrapped gifts. {that santa knows how to wrap}
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I was getting something under the ping pong table in the garage,and noticed a box, I opened the box saw an Ariel barbie doll!  Got REALLY excited. Christmas morning, I opened the gift of Ariel and noticed that it was From Santa....  christmas lost a little bit of magic that year. hahaha
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? no!  not unless it is during an exchange from a friend who I won't see for Christmas.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Colored mini lights. Ornaments new & old and a really cool tree skirt. I have 2 stars that I switch off every year. One was my Grandma Hageman's. Oh and we buy a new ornament every year.
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? LOVE IT!  but not after Jan 1st. Hate it then.
12. Can you ice skate? Yes, I can even go backwards! Hey we should TOTES go!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Oh wow...I love them all!
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Spending time with my family & friends!  Always a blast!
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Christmas cookies!!!!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Favorite? Oh boy, I love: watching A Christmas Story with Hootie, laughing with the family while drinking wine, watching people open gifts from me, making cookies, Xmas Movie Marathon Day, putting up decorations while listening to my Xmas songs, playing King of the Mountain, going to my mom's Christmas morning {my dad & jimmy with their bacon}, staying up late talking & laughing with relatives from out of town...
17. What tops your tree? a star. {see question #10} I'd like to buy an angel, too.
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? I honestly like giving better. I know you may not believe me, but I really do like watching ppl open gifts.  I always pass them out at Xmas.
19. Candy canes: yuck or yummy? Yummy!  I like the starburst ones the best. At least I think that's the one...
20. Favorite Christmas show? National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. It's really the best thing on Earth.  haha  I quote it year-round.
21. Saddest Christmas song? What the heck?  this is random. I guess the Feed the World song.  "do they even know it's Christmas....Thank God it's them instead of you."  That is horrible!
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Kristine! or Carol of the Bells- TSO or Canon Christmas- TSO  and of course 12 Pains of Christmas

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...