10.10.2011

Wow!  It feels like I haven't sat down to my computer in weeks!  We had a BUSY weekend.

Thursday: vb practice & one of my girls broke BOTH of her wrists & 1 arm. Then we had the football game.

Friday: We drove 2 hours 45 min to a wedding and then drove home @ midnight.

Saturday: I had something in the morning, but I already forgot what. and then we had the clambake that night, which ended in us going out afterwards.

Sunday: I had to take pix @ the SR Family Picnic and then we went to Jimmy's grandparents for a party. After that was game night @ our house.  Then I had to work on my pix to turn in this morning.

Whew!  So today, I turned in my pix, cleaned up the house a little (not as much as I wanted to) and then I had a volleyball match, which lasted 6 GAMES!  I got home at 8pm.  So now I'm just finishing up some stuff, gonna try to put Cade to bed in a half hour.  Then I have to refresh my memory on a 5-1 rotation, bc we are going to try that out & see how it fairs.

****and someone is crashing, time for bed  :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...