10.07.2011

Now that is just loco

So, as a sort of joke, the last time I went to visit my gma in the hospital, I asked her to leave me quarters instead of dimes.  And at her wake, the funeral director put a dime (2011) and a quarter (1985-kim's birth year) in my gma's hands.  She was cremated with them.

Sunday night, Jimmy was working.  He got up from his chair and when he came back there was a dime on his seat!  He doesn't carry change...EVER, so this was very strange.

One night this week, Nicole was at work.  The custodians cleaned the auditorium that she was in at the time.  As she was walking out, she looked down and there was a quarter all alone in the room with her.  So she brought it to me and said, maybe it's my gma saying hi and asking Nicole to be there for me.

Today, Mikey took off his shoes for gym class.  Now, he had been wearing these shoes all morning and didn't feel a thing.  When he put them back on, he realized there was a 1982 quarter in it!!!

Then later tonight, my dad put my mom's camera bag in the back of his car.  Nobody EVER sits in the back of that car.  When he picked up the bag, he noticed that there was a dime AND a quarter on the seat!!!!  WHOA!  Seriously?!

This is absolutely crazy!  I haven't found any yet, but I can't wait until I do.  So cool!  It makes me feel a little better.  I told her to send me one, so that I know she is in a place where she wants to be and that everything is ok.  I really REALLY hope it's legit.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...