7.15.2011

week from hell

Wow! Tough week! Volleyball Camp, Chief Photographer, Home alone with Cade, Visiting Grandma, volleyball league, housework, and packing for the lake! Thank god it's over! But that's just the beginning. In 2 weeks I start work back up. Of course, just when I'm getting back into working out, everything gets in the way! Oh well, what can I do? Duty calls. {sucks though} On top of all of this chaos, my grandma isn't doing so well, so I've been a little depressed about that. Luckily, I have great friends to keep my mind off of it. I do have some fun things to look forward to- - The Warrior Dash & our trip to Mansfield Reformatory!

I have volleyball tonight, and I sprained my wrist yesterday, so that's awes.....ome. :/ We are going to the lake and that should be a good time. I wish I could practice my "sweet jumps" like the old days. Who knows, we'll see how I feel and bring some muscle relaxers. haha

My sister is coming home for a little bit @ the end of this month, so that's another thing to look forward to. This "summer" has gone by WAY too quickly, and I feel like I seriously haven't enjoyed a single second of it. Either it's going by so fast or I just don't have time to sit and breathe. Yes, I know I have had time posting, but that's the 5 minutes out of the day where I decided between sitting down to eat or blog. I choose blog most of the time, bc I'm too squishy to eat. Plus I just haven't felt like it. You would think I would have lost some weight, just from that. nope. I'm not that fortunate. haha.

Well I'm off to visit my grandma. I have some pictures, that I will try to work on next week!

ciao 4 now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...