7.12.2011

4th of July in Michigan

We were getting ready to leave for Michigan and I looked down on the driveway-I have NO IDEA why I looked down, but there was a dime lying there.

Photobucket

Then I showed everyone and my dad said, "Yeah there is also one over there!"

Photobucket

whoa.

So we went to Michigan to celebrate the Fourth and to bring gifts for Baby Oliver. Aunt Debbie opened up the gifts for us to see.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This creepy clown was a hit for the weekend. We hid it in random places to freak each other out!


We also celebrated Uncle John's birthday
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Uncle Dave was a little warm. haha

Photobucket

Jeff & Aunt Sue hanging out

Photobucket

we played a game of Bocce as well

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...