4.29.2011

BIG bump in the road

So apparently, I'm never supposed to get into shape. I finally got some rest from noon to 1 today and then went to the gym. Yesterday, Jimmy & I ran 2 miles & I felt AWESOME afterward. Today, well that's a different story. I blew out my knee on the friggin leg curl machine. REALLY?!?!?!?!!! I wasn't even working out hard....AT ALL.

Someone up there has a funny sense of humor! Why can't anything just go smoothly for me once? So here I am icing my knee when I SHOULD be working out or cleaning up my house.

I apologize to the peeps coming over this weekend. I am not cleaning my house. Don't take it personally. I have a one month old & a headache. It's just not in the cards.


F-in' leg curl machine!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...