4.18.2011

beauty & the beast

Photobucket

Carey, Molly, Riley & I went to see the high school musical production of Beauty & the Beast. It was really awesome! The last time I remember liking a high school musical this much was Bye Bye Birdie. The girls were soooo cute. Riley couldn't take her eyes off of the stage & she loved the Beast. After the show, Molly said, "The Beast was loud & scary." During the show, I looked over at her & she had her blanket wrapped around her head. It was adorable. I also loved how they laughed & clapped along with the audience.

Photobucket

Everyone in the show did an amazing job! I almost didn't want it to end, but I wanted to get home to my little man, Caden.

Photobucket

I saw the show yesterday, and I'm STILL singing "Belle" It's annoying.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Evan did a GREAT job as Gaston.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The costumes were so cool!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Great job everyone!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...