3.09.2011

Mac & Never Look Back....

Yesterday was a lot of fun. I got to hang out with this hot guy named Jimmy. We went to the Apple store & bought him a MacBook Pro!!! I'm going to have so much fun showing him how to use it. We have been talking about getting a new computer for awhile now since our PC desktop is 7 years old. Not only did we both agree a laptop was the better way to go, but ever since I've had my Mac, I realized it's true what they say, "Once you go Mac, you don't go back."

Ok, maybe they don't say it that way, but that's how I phrase it. We looked at PC laptops, but Jimmy said he is spoiled, and needs one like mine. The Trackpad alone, is worth the extra few $500. HAHA. There really is so much more that Mac offers, so we splurged.

My biggest concern is the iTunes. We both would like to store our iTunes songs on an external hard drive. Everyone tells me that's possible. You can even just drag over 1 song & go through it like it's just another file. Well, I plugged in my terabyte EHD, and wouldn't you know. IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT!!!! Are you kidding me?!?!?! I can't just go through it like it was a flash drive & look at certain files. I'm pretty computer savvy, so I know what I'm doing. The EHD will NOT let me do that.

Luckily, I have a different kind of EHD. It doesn't have as much space as my TB, but it's whatever. And go figure....that one TOTALLY works like everyone says. Ok, so what am I supposed to do with this other one? Luckily this is my last day of working for this month, due to this bun in the oven, so hopefully I will have time to figure out that stupid drive.

I gotta do something to get my mind off of the waiting game that this baby is playing. Plus it's so crappy & cold outside, I don't really plan on going anywhere. :/



1 comment:

Jimmy 5 said...

i'm pretty sure the Apple Guy who helped enjoyed his time with us

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...