3.07.2011

Jeremy's 30th Surprise Birthday Party!

Jimmy did a great job getting him there, while we all hid around the corner!

He was TOTALLY surprised! Nicole did an awesome job putting together the great party! We all had a fun time! And hey, I tried bowling for another weekend in a row to get this labor thing in gear.


Sarah watching Robbie bowl & Jimmy smiling about the fact that I was probably kicking his ass at bowling. haha ok...I probably didn't.

Me bowlin'
Nobody could believe that I'm 9.5 months pregnant AND bowling.
Don't worry people, I totally sucked! Caroline & Tommy kicked my ass.

The last game- I lost to Tommy only by 1 point though. (110-111)

Jeremy checkin' out roll

Nicole- sorry it's so dark.
stupid flash didn't go off.

Caroline throwin' down

Caroline & I posin' in between, eating, bowling & drinking (Sierra Mist for me)

MMM...cassata cake!
I need some NOW!!!!

Nicole & Jeremy.
They are so cute.

Jimmy ending the night with backwards, through the leg rolls only.
He got more strikes doing that than I did regularly.
HAHA.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...