5.28.2010

so even though i'm super scared bc of my back, i still went wakeboarding yesterday. it's sooooo much fun. i can't NOT go out and do it. and then for some reason my hands have been screwed up since i got off the boat. they tingle, burn, hurt when in cold water, hurt in hot water. last night, they felt like they were literally ON FIRE! and i was just sitting there. when i woke up this morning they felt fine. after i walked to the kitchen & back to my room, they started to tingle again. WTF!?!?!

it's very painful and annoying as shit.

why can't my body just stop hurting. whatever. i'm going kneeboarding now. boo YAH body! take that!


p.s. i'm sorry to report that i won't, however, be practicing my jumps this year. (i really DO want my back to get better......)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...