12.18.2009

making up for lost time

oh yeah. and the worst is when you buy something and then the cashier hands you your receipt as well as a coupon for that item you just bought.

i just bought that, why are you giving me a coupon NOW?

"Michael's" does that every time i go in there. the coupon expires in 2 weeks. i go to Michael's about 2x a year. there is no way i will ever use those.

yesterday, i bought Tylenol. (big bottle) then i get a $2 coupon with my receipt. seriously, we're playing that game now?

and today...got soy sauce. as i walked out i was looking at my receipt, "oh, look! a printed coupon....FOR SOMETHING I JUST BOUGHT! oh and even better!!! it expires next month! there's no way i will need more soy sauce in a month's time."

cracks me up...

1 comment:

Jimmy 5 said...

Oooh... hey! i got a coupon!... "for fucking soy sauce!" hahahahahaha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...