2.11.2009

excellent

ok, so i love my animals, i however don't want them sleeping in my bed with me at night. or anytime for that matter, bc they shed. and when you are someone who likes to be able to freely move about in your own bed, it's not ideal to have pets join you.

ANYWAY! so lately, Daisy has been hiding under our bed while we are getting ready to go to sleep. i always catch her, bc she accidentally makes a noise. i might have horrible vision, but i have REALLY good hearing. (really good) >: P

so last night, i was so tired. i had a long day and my knees & ankle were killing me. i just wanted to fall asleep. as i was going into a coma, i heard little dog tags jingle.
hmm, maybe she is just getting comfortable in her bed out there.
i hear a big sigh. wow that sounds like she is lying right next to me.
then i hear a stomach growl. ok that wasn't mine or james'. that little shit is under the bed!!!!
"Hey! wake up, i think the dog is in here."
"what?! are you kidding me?"
he gets up and calls her to let her out. she doesnt move, shh. maybe if i stay really still and make no noise, they will go back to sleep.
he turns on the light, i lift up the covers, there she is huddled under the bed.
"daisy! get outta there! bring her bed in, will try it out and see if she can stay in her bed all night."

and so we did....and she did!

yay. i was so proud of her, and also happy that she didn't jump on the bed onto my sprained ankle. : /

now if only we could get the cat to not jump on the bed...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...