4.04.2016

April Fools'

I cannot believe that it's April 4th already.  Wait, is it April 4th?  Yeah, I just checked.  This year has been STUPID busy!  I'm surprised I haven't gone completely crazy yet. The boys' soccer starts saturday.  My softball games start at the end of this month and we are full on in our Track season.  Not to mention all of the bits and pieces of parties, 5k's, subbing, photos, preschool and appointments.  Jimmy is studying all month as well.  And to top it off, it's 28º and snowing.

I did have a chance to start my garden.  Got it mostly ready for plants.  Just need to add fertilizer and.....well.....plants. I was hoping to plant a lot of good things, but I know that since it's the first year, I shouldn't go overboard.  I'm really excited for it though.  I am also excited to get started on building a fire pit.  Just need to decide where I want to put it and its design.

I also need to design my dining room table.  Jimmy & my dad are going to build me one!

Oh yeah and I'm working on putting our old home videos onto DVDs.  It's taking FOREVER and I've already made 18 DVDs.  *sigh*

So with all of that, I also have at least 6 weeks of shows on my DVR that I need to watch.  Not sure when we're going to find time for that.


This Memorial weekend is going to be a blast!  The Hageman side is coming in and staying with us.  We are going to throw a shower for my cousin.  He's getting married this September.  I love Blossom Time weekend, but having the family here will make it even better.

Jimmy & I just bought tickets to go to California this summer.  I'm so excited!!!!!  Neither of us have ever been there.  Going to Napa for a wedding and then to San Fransisco for some sightseeing.

There is a lot going on this year, but it's a lot of great things.  It will be a little stressful but I'm excited to do it all!!!  2016 is already WAY better than 2015.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...