1.24.2016

Spanxgiving 2015

Jimmy & I hosted Spanxgiving this year.   photo blogit4279_zps1yt2gose.jpg




 photo blogit4280_zpsmvhayiks.jpg

I made mini pumpkin pies


 photo blogit4281_zps38elkbzl.jpg


The turkey turned out pretty good.  I was impressed with myself

 photo blogit4283_zpsmjzt5r8m.jpg

And then because I'm psycho, the day after Thanksgiving, I like to put up all of the Christmas decorations.  This was our second Christmas in our new house, but felt more like our 1st.  Last year, we moved into our house around December 14th.  So we didn't really put that much up.  As I was decorating, I realized that we need a little more to decorate with since our house is quite bigger than our last.  Ha.

 photo blogit4273_zpshvi1vaur.jpg

As I was taking down the decorations, on New Year's Day (everything must go that day) I realized that we definitely have enough decorations for now.  Hehe

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...