1.29.2015

Happy 30th Kimbutt!

So I was thinking, wow!  Kim is only a year younger than me!  That's crazy.  Then I really started to think about it and I asked Jimmy how old I was.  OMG.  I legitimately did NOT know how old I was.  I thought I was 31.  If I had to bet money on it, I would have said I was 31.  How do I not know my own age!?!
 photo blogit3968_zpsigahfxef.jpg


Last week I went snowboarding.  We had to put down our age to rent the boards.  I was going to write 30 as a {Ha, I'm just kidding}.  But I thought that was dumb so I wrote down my real age......31.  

Then I wanted to prove to Jimmy my age.  So I busted out my TI-82.  "2014, bc I haven't had my birthday yet this year.  Minus 1982...*punch*punch*punch*compute*     equals.....oh shit.  32."


I'm 32.


How the hell, did I not know that?   Then I realized, I didn't want to celebrate my last birthday.  In fact, I don't think we did {strictly under my orders}.  So TECHNICALLY, I never had one.  So in all reality, if so, facto, I am still 31.

According to the old laws of birthdays, if you don't celebrate it, it never happened.  You are still the age of the last one that was recognized.  HA!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...