12.04.2014

No signs of stoping

It's a good thing I'm a "keep moving" type of person.  Because I don't have a choice at this point.  Moving, remodeling, two toddlers, a husband, a dog, a cat, photography, subbing, coaching, playing volleyball, helping friends and family with stuff, holidays, and sometimes I like to throw in bathing.  Haha.  Thank God I have babysitters when I need them.  I just realized that I don't think I took any pictures during Thanksgiving and we celebrated it THREE TIMES!  I hope I at least take some pictures during our 4 Christmases.

I will be posting some more house pictures soon.  And our house may not be organized at this point but our Christmas tree is up and the stockings are hung.   I also unpacked most of the kitchen boxes.  :)  Still waiting on that countertop.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...