8.19.2014

Woop! Woop!

The renters have bought a house!!!  Looks like Operation 1109 starts the first week of October!  Not as soon as they originally said, but whatever!  I can't wait to work on that house.  Love it.  Love it.  Love it.  I'll never forget my first impression of that house- "OMG.  I HAVE to have this house!"

Caden starts preschool in about 20 days!!!! These kind of things are creeping up on me!

Ryder's allergies are acting up again!  :(

Volleyball has been going on for about 2 weeks.  Today was the girls' first day of school, so practice might be a little unproductive today.  Ha

Tonight is Draft night for my Fantasy Football League.  This is my first time being the Commish!  I'm excited!

My volleyball league starts September 4th! That came up quickly!

Before we know it, it will be New Year's Eve!  : /

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...