3.12.2014

Why is it still winter?

I'm so glad I took advantage of the last two days of 60º weather.  The boys got to play outside both days, Nicole & I got to catch up and go for a walk...and now there is a winter storm.  The electricity has been going on & off all afternoon.  Everyone is out snowplowing their driveways.  I'm sitting inside with my coat on (including my hood).  I just want to be done with this.  I know I'm not the only one.  And I think I've been doing a good job at not complaining about it.  :) But it's hard.

Good news though: we get to go in our house tonight!!!  I'm excited!  Even though I leave pissed off every time bc the renters are disgusting.  But we are going in for measurements, so we can get some estimates on our kitchen remodel and the hardwood floors.  They aren't exactly the color we would like and it would be nice to get them refinished & sealed well before we move in.  All cost dependent of course.

I'm really excited to move into this house.  I catch myself looking at pictures of it all of the time.  It's going to be so much fun!


I'm excited for the kids, too.  I think they are going to have a lot of fun in the house.  Plus with the treehouse in the backyard!  bonus!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...