6.01.2013

Jenny's Baby Shower

My cousin Jenny & her husband Ken had a baby girl, Adalina Sky.  If Ryder was going to be a girl Adalyn was a name option for us...small world.  Anyway!  Jenny is the founder of the Brooklyn Robot Foundry.  So I thought it was appropriate to make her this stuffed animal for her baby girl.  I also bought a cool robot sensory activity book.  She took the doll to work and now they want me to make them for business.  Oh crap.  Haha

 photo blogit3097_zpsc6edabf7.jpg

After the shower, we all went over to my aunt & uncles to hang out.

 photo blogit3100_zps97436d0b.jpg

A robin made a beautiful nest on her front porch



 photo blogit3101_zps45d00f91.jpg


My cousin Robert, his wife Beth and their daughter, Penny.  They are the couple that design toys for Fisher-Price.  Yes, my family is awesomely talented!

 photo blogit3102_zps9358eba1.jpg


Penny, Caden, Adalina, and Aunt Mari

 photo blogit3103_zpsb17664b1.jpg

HA! Go figure.  Caden never smiles for pictures & Ryder looks scared shitless.

 photo blogit3104_zps99295849.jpg

Ryder is still like, "what the heck are you guys doing?"

 photo blogit3105_zpsfc2f047d.jpg

Papa hanging with baby ryder

 photo blogit3106_zpsab4ab3e4.jpg

Don't worry, folks.  He didn't drink any.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...