5.14.2013

whew!

Rough month!  rough month!  April was not that easy and May hasn't been a walk in the park, speaking of which- I sure wish it would warm the hell up so I can ACTUALLY go for a walk in the park!

We had one nice day of warm sun- I soaked it in! Thank god!  I got fried.  Haha  but now that is a nice tan! :)  Doesn't matter though, bc we are back to wearing our winter coats!

In the process of selling our house and going to close on our new one this summer!!  I'm so excited for the new house, but I wish I could move into it right away!  We won't be able to until October......2014. Unless the renters decide to move out early!  :)

Keeping our house clean so I don't have much to do when there is a showing hasn't been too hard.  But I wish I could let Caden just go crazy with his toys.  He doesn't seem to care.  Speaking of Caden, I kept pushing his birthday back bc it was too cold to have it outside.  Well it's going to be warm this Sunday (the day of his party- - officially), but FRIGGIN' THUNDERSTORMS!  I can't win.  Someone upstairs really has it out for me sometimes.

So much for keeping the house clean.  So much for the mini-bounce house.  So much for everything that day!  Wish we could just borrow our new house for the day.  ;)

I've had a few photography jobs as well.  Engagements, family portraits, a dance studio.  And this week I have a meeting on a wedding that I'm photographing.  Yes, I know.  I don't like to do weddings, but this is a second marriage and she wants it low key.  Low key?  I can do low key!

Track is over.  We had a great season. 105 kids on our team!  One of the girls beat my school record for the 400m dash!  Actually she killed it.  I had 67seconds  She did 63seconds.  That should stand for a LONG time!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...