3.25.2012

randies

Look at what I made!!!! Whitney taught me how!
  Photobucket



************************************************************************************

Here is a middle school art project of mine.  I can't believe we kept this! haha

Photobucket

she is missing a leg and her arm is broken.


Photobucket
oops.  I guess I should have made a humpty dumpty.




wait for it....
Photobucket

YIKES!!!!!  It's my Fugly Doll Collection.  Also in middle school, I collected these super freaky looking dolls.  I have no idea why.  I just remember thinking how extremely weird looking they were and didn't understand if they were supposed to look creepy or if people actually thought they were cute.  Either way, they scare me.  I photographed them and now I can throw them out!!!!

In High School I collected bouncy balls.  HAha  what the hell?  I was like 5 years old for about 7 years.  hahaha  I do remember one year on my birthday, EVERYONE brought me a bouncy ball to school.   Needless to say, we had some fun that day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...