7.06.2010

Put-In-Bay Bachelorette Weekend!

me, alicia, and the bride-to-be michelle
yup...keep suckin' those down!

at Splash! where we knew a bartender. needless to say, we didn't pay for drinks
karen found some cookies & brought them to us
me & erica- guess i had too many strawberry daiquiris.

yeah i had 7 margaritas, 2 daiquiris, and 2 redheaded sluts BEFORE 7PM!! i puked that night. then went out for more! (pizza that is)





"what did you get at PIB?"- "an eye infection"

chad. PT. Massage whore (that'd be me). erica's hot tub currents. his tripod. bruises the next morning. erica's flute. fish in the pool. unmunchable. SUBWAY! aviators. getting up at 6AM to hear that Duane slept in the hammock last night. PC- pirate in the wheelchair on the wall. slippery seats at Splash. bugs. VIP hotties. chick with studs in her back. old man grouper. cougar. tambourine girl. alice is a cougar. pot in the bathroom

karen bringing over the cookies, "omg is that food?"- me

"erica & alicia can't go in the pool, they don't have health insurance."

"Yeah i definitely think that's someone's hand"- erica on her bruises

"i never put my fingers in the water"- michelle, "uh, you went under."- us, "yeah, but that wasn't my fault."- michelle

"are there bees in here?"- me at the bar during the soccer game

"if i still feel this way when i get home, i'm going to the ER."-some dumbass lady

"we are the sexiest group of girls. we have a poop room!"- michelle

"MotherFucking Peter Piper!"- Bea on Erica playing the invisible flute to the Mama's & the Papa's

"where's my tambourine, bitches?" Boom.done.

"what? you feel like you got run over by a troll?"- me asking alicia (she said truck.not troll)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...