2.17.2010

alrighty

ok so, it's been 6 days since my back procedure. it doesn't hurt the same as it did before. i mean. i can arch it, but when i arch and then breathe out it hurts. it's like when i stick my butt out, then relax it hurts. almost like it's being compressed (i guess). but i can circle my hips with no pain!!!! :) and it's still just in the middle.

the day after i got it done, i watched my brother's basketball game. my back is usually KILLING me from sitting in the bleachers, but it didn't that time. :)

hasn't hurt on the left side, really. just center & right. so i have to call them tomo & tell them all of this, then hopefully they will figure something out from there.

i have volleyball tonight, so we'll see how it feels with that. last week (the night b4 the procedure) it was painful.



i'm too young for this shit.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...