1.16.2010

foot in mouth

well ya know how i was ranting & raving about my job?? ugh! shouldn't have done that. i had the worst day yesterday. thank god it only lasted until 11am. anyway! it's over.

we were going to the gym & i was talking about how i was sweating "profusively." nicole noticed that i made up another word- but didnt want to say anything. then jimmy stopped me, "uh- you mean profusely." HAHA! yeah- whatev. the 3 of us were talking the other day about how we have really good peripheral vision. well i say that word wrong, too. mine sounds like "per-riff-free-uhl" nobody ever corrected me on that b4- how was i supposed to know? hehe.

i need to start making notes- - bc i did it again. i had something yesterday that i wanted to blog about & i forgot it...again. i DID remember that i fell off my bed last night. that was kinda funny.

2 comments:

Jimmy 5 said...

That is officially the funniest thing that has happened in 2010. I know its still early, but it has potential to be the funniest moiment of the year

Jimmy 5 said...

Yeah... I said moiment. Goddamn Blackberry

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...